- Always use a water-based lubricant when sexually using the vaginal, anal and oral canals to prevent tearing of the skin.
- Use only water-based lubricant. Silicone or petroleum based lubes can damage your dolls skin.
TPE SKIN CARE
- Do not leave your dolls arms or legs up or open for any period of time longer than a few minutes. If you leave your doll with her arms up or legs spread, the stress placed on the TPE will cause tearing. You may return to find your dolls
underarms or the groin area has split apart, which then will require repair. So take care to always return your doll back to a neutral stress free position, with arms down by her sides and legs closed, when you are not using her.
- If the skin becomes tacky to the touch, lightly dust your doll with Premium Renewal Powder with included brush after cleansing and drying to make
her skin velvety smooth again. This is very important to do to prevent tearing of your sex doll.
- Take care not to place your sex doll with or on items containing inks, such as newspapers, magazines, dark-colored material or leather materials containing oil-soluble pigments as well.
- Don’t expose your sex doll to direct sunlight to prevent aging of the TPE material.
- The coloring of your dolls lips, eyes, cheeks, areola and labia is a semi-permanent make-up. It will wear off with sexual use, touching, kissing, bathing or using mineral oil, makeup remover, stain remover, etc. You should reapply the makeup as
desired. We recommend any matte eyeshadow palette, easily found on Amazon or your local drug store.
- TPE contains oil, it’s what makes the TPE so soft and jiggly. So take care not to place your doll on unsealed surfaces that may leach the oil from her and dry out her skin causing it to crack or split.
- TPE is soft and is subject to flattening and creasing if left in a sitting position or laying on a surface for a length of time. When leaving your doll unattended for more than a few days, be sure to hang her with the Closet Bar Suspension Kit to keep her free from compression marks and creasing.
- Your sex doll has a metal skeleton with several fixed and movable joints that allow her to be flexible and perform a wide range of poses. There are screw-fixing holes inside the joints, foot, and leg. It is normal for your doll to have some
slight modification traces and marks at these parts.
- Take care when carrying your doll around. Because of her metal skeleton she can be quite heavy depending on her size. Avoid dropping your doll, or knocking her against hard surfaces which could cause damage.
- Take care to protect your dolls fingers. The fingers have internal wires that allow you to pose your dolls hands. The doll fingers allow for a very light grip only and cannot bear weight. The internal wires can break if not handled with care.
- While our dolls do have enhanced wrists which can support their own weight. When you engage in doggy-style sex with your sex doll, it’s best to support your dolls torso beneath her with pillows or furniture.
BATHING YOUR SEX DOLL
- Your sex dolls body should be thoroughly cleaned every 30 days by bath or shower using a mild antimicrobial soap.
- It is fine to sit your doll in water or shower with her, but do not let her head or neck submerge under the water.
- To wash your sex dolls face, very gently wipe with a wet cloth and TPE Safe Foaming Cleanser. *Again, Do not submerge your dolls head in water.
- Use a soft absorbent towel and gently pat your sex doll dry after cleansing.
- After thoroughly drying, apply a light dusting of Premium Renewal Powder to keep her skin soft and velvety. *Never use a hair dryer or
other heat source to blow your doll dry.
VAGINAL, ANAL + ORAL CLEANING
- The vaginal, anal and oral areas of the doll should be cleaned after every use to avoid growth of bacteria, as TPE skin is more porous than Silicone.
- Flush the canal with mild anti-bacterial soap water in a vaginal irrigator until thoroughly clean, rinse the canal with clean water in a vaginal irrigator until all soap is removed.
- Dry canal thoroughly.
- Once dry dust with Premium Renewal Powder inside and out.
REPLACEABLE VAGINA CARE
- To insert the replaceable vagina into the doll, powder well with Premium Renewal Powder to both the outside of the insert and the
inside of the dolls vaginal cavity where the insert is inserted.
- For cleaning the replaceable vagina after use, use the above instructions for Vaginal, Anal and Oral Cleaning.
- Take care to make sure that any clothing put on your dolls is color transfer resistant. TPE is very porous and darker colors or patterns may bleed and cause discoloration to your doll and can be difficult or even impossible remove. Though
our Stain Remover does an excellent job of removing most clothing stains.
- To clean your dolls hair, remove the wig from her head and clean the wig with a mild shampoo and conditioner. Let the wig dry naturally (using a wig stand if possible) then gently comb the wig starting from the bottom and moving upward.
- Refrain from sharing your sex doll with anyone else, to prevent spreading of disease.
- Clean your sex dolls vaginal, anal and oral canals with a TPE Safe Cleanser and dry thoroughly after every use to prevent growth of bacteria.
- We recommend the use of a condom for ease in cleaning.
- Please use a water-based lubricant when having sex with your love doll to prevent tearing from friction.